HE's got the whole world in HIS hands

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

20051101 - What's with all the lights?

First day of November 2005, I was suddenly taken out from my home for the last 9 months and ushered into a cold and dry room.

Boy, did I protest..... I made it known, loud and clear, that I was very comfortable in my mummy's womb with fluid all around and where I did not have to use my lungs........ It's really BRIGHT out here........ hhmmm, I must say they at least have the decency to wipe me down and wrap me with a towel.


Here's how I look after my first bath. What do you think? Am I Supermodel material or what? More importantly, I thank GOD that I am a healthy baby girl. As the song goes, HE has the tiny little baby in HIS hands. Lalalalala.... lalala.... lalalalala....... lalala....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home