HE's got the whole world in HIS hands

Sunday, April 16, 2006

20060404 - Skydiving

Attention everyone..... I think I have just broken the world's youngest skydiving record. Yahoo.....!!!
Look at me skydiving at 4.5 months! Yippee.........

Look at my hair as the wind rushes over me....

(Did I just hear "you are on the bed"?........ wah.... use your imagination lah...... tsk, tsk....)

Finger licking good! My foot is also not bad ;-)

More about the 2nd picture... allow me to let you in on a secret. Actually, my Dad calls this the "Eagle on back, sky crawling stance" I have mastered the 11th stage out of 12". Once I have mastered the 12th stage of "Eagle on back, sky crawling stance" I will be invinsible.... Wahahahahaha......

Happy moment vs frustrated moment.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home