HE's got the whole world in HIS hands

Thursday, March 29, 2007

20070322 - Flower Power



When I see you smile
I can face the world
Oh, O... You know I can do anything
Baby when I see you smile at me


That is me with my "flower power" hat smiling at my Mummy.

No, I have never been to the Woodstock Festival.... from what I heard.... I was not even thought about yet by my Daddy and Mummy.... wahahahahaa....... I wonder if they too were a figment of my grandparents imagination. ;)


Yeap... I have never been to any Woodstock Festival, let alone the first one in 1969. BUT, I must say that at times, Daddy tries to turn the house into his own version of Woodstock by banging on the piano. Speaking of which, sometimes he uses my leg (you read that right, ain't no typo) to play the piano!! I think he was inspired by Little Richard. I know what you are thinking, but I have NOT seen him playing the piano with his bum. No. Kekekkeee........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home