HE's got the whole world in HIS hands

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

20051102 - I Ain't Heavy


It's been a long night and now I am awake.
Look! My Grandpa is here to visit me again. (He waited outside the operating theatre with my Daddy yesterday).

Excuse us while we are doing a little bonding here.........

Isn't he a smart looking guy? Looks younger than he actually is. Well, that's what you get when you have GOD's peace that passes all understanding in your heart.
Today is also the first day that my Daddy and Mummy held me in their arms, at least I don't remember them holding me yesterday, or was I too "zonked" to remember what happened yesterday other than it being my birthday? I wonder......
My Daddy's a little uneasy and needed some guidance from Grandpa on how to carry me. Wahahahaaaaa........ thank God he has managed and never dropped me onto the floor ... Isn't my Daddy handsome?

And here is one with my Mummy... holding and loving me in her arms :) Wow! So warm and secure ... what a wonderful feeling!

M is for Mummy,... Mummy I love you,
M is for Mummy,... Mummy I love you,
M is for Mummy,... Mummy, I love you,
Mummy, Mummy, Mummy, Mummy,
Mummy, I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home