HE's got the whole world in HIS hands

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

20051108 - The Eighth Day


The 8th day is supposed to be the day where our immune system is at its peak. At least that's what I heard. I have been home for 3 days and have made my Daddy's side of the bed my very own. Wahahaahahaaa...... Look at the sleeping beauty all wrapped up in white. Ain't I sweet? If you add a pair of wings on my back and a halo on my head, I am sure I could pass off as an angel ;-)



Strangely, I notice that even though there are less people at home taking care of me than in the hospital, I am getting more attention and pampering. Seems like whenever I exercise my lungs, I will get a joy-ride in someone's arms. Let's try this out again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home